Thursday, March 26, 2009

Layover

If my next flight is anything like the last I'm parachuting out over Hawaii for a vacation from my "vacation". I sat next to a three year old who didn't stay still the whole flight and kept crying "But mommmmy I wanna go home NOW" thank God I purchased ear plugs they definitely came in handy!

My flight to Auckland doesn't leave until 5:55pm so I made my way through the sea of Japanese tourists whose only knowledge of the English language is "Sorry... sorry!" and found a bar to cozy on up to and conduct my favorite activity while I'm traveling- People Watching.

There's the dude that just saddled up two seats down from me who looks like Crocodile Dundee went on a bender and still thinks it's Saturday night... the typical LA chics with their bleached blonde hair, black roots, spray tan, and Gucci bags (and really shiny lipgloss) running into the arms of their equally spray-tanned roided up boyfriends/sugar daddies... and lest we forget the dude that has "Kiddie Toucher" written all over him.

This should be fun!

2 comments:

  1. so my favorite part so far is that this story began on thursday march 26th! yes it is currently still only Wed march 25th! lol
    Oh ally please be safe and have a blast! :) Keep us updated! lol

    ReplyDelete